For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.02% SDS, 20mM HEPES, 0.01mM EDTA, pH 7.5
- 60S acidic ribosomal protein P0
- 60S ribosomal protein L10E
- FunctionRibosomal protein P0 is the functional equivalent of E.coli protein L10.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L10P family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human RPLP0 protein (ab73787)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"