For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMRYVAS YLLAALGGNS SPSAKDIKKI LDSVGIEADD DRLNKVISEL NGKNIEDVIA QGIGKLASVP AGGAVAVSAA PGSAAPAAGS APAAAEEKKD EKKEESEESD DDMGFGLFD
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 115
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab123191 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- 60S acidic ribosomal protein P2
- Acidic ribosomal phosphoprotein P2
- FunctionPlays an important role in the elongation step of protein synthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein L12P family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RPLP2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RPLP2 protein (ab123191)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"