For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSMAPRKGK EKKEEQVISL GPQVAEGENV FGVCHIFASF NDTFVHVTDL SGKETICRVT GGMKVKADRD ESSPYAAMLA AQDVAQRCKE LGITALHIKL RATGGNRTKT PGPGAQSALR ALARSGMKIG RIEDVTPIPS DSTRRKGGRR GRRL
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 151
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 80
ab125785 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity is greater than 80.0% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 40% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- 40S ribosomal protein S14
- emetine resistance
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S11P family.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human RPS14 protein (ab125785)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"