For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceIRKKMMEIMTREVQTNDLKEVVNKLIPDSIGKDIEKACQSIYPLHDVFVR KVKMLKKPKFELGKLMELHGEGSSSGKATGDETGAKVERADGYEPPVQES
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids164 to 263
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- 40S ribosomal protein S3a
- Fte 1
- FunctionMay play a role during erythropoiesis through regulation of transcription factor DDIT3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribosomal protein S3Ae family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RPS3A protein images
References for Recombinant Human RPS3A protein (ab116805)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"