For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSSGAASGTG RGRPRGGGPG PGDPPPSETH KLVVVGGGGV GKSALTIQFI QSYFVSDYDP TIEDSYTKIC SVDGIPARLD ILDTAGQEEF GAMREQYMRA GHGFLLVFAI NDRQSFNEVG KLFTQILRVK DRDDFPVVLV GNKADLESQR QVPRSEASAF GASHHVAYFE ASAKLRLNVD EAFEQLVRAV RKYQEQELPP SPPSAPRKKG GGCPC
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 215
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 85
ab123476 was purified by standard chromatography and filter sterilized.
- Additional notesPlease prevent freeze thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under Desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- FunctionRegulates the organization of the actin cytoskeleton.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Ras family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Inner surface of plasma membrane possibly with attachment requiring acylation of the C-terminal cysteine.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human RRAS protein (ab123476)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"