For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceDLTERGLWHEEMKNQIIACNGSIQSIPEIPDDLKQLYKTVWEISQKTVLK MAAERGAFIDQSQSLNIHIAEPNYGKLTSMHFYGWKQGLKTGMYYLRTRP AANPIQFTLN
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids644 to 753
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
ab114382 is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase large subunit
- Ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase M1 chain
- FunctionProvides the precursors necessary for DNA synthesis. Catalyzes the biosynthesis of deoxyribonucleotides from the corresponding ribonucleotides.
- PathwayGenetic information processing; DNA replication.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ribonucleoside diphosphate reductase large chain family.
Contains 1 ATP-cone domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RRM1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RRM1 protein (ab114382)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"