For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceELTQLKELHIQGNRLTVLPPELGNLDLTGQKQVFKAENNPWVTPIADQFQ LGVSHVFEYIRSETYKYLYGRHMQANPEPPKKNNDKSKKISRKPLAAKNR
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids178 to 277
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Ras suppressor protein 1
- Ras suppressor protein 1 isoform 1
- FunctionPotentially plays a role in the Ras signal transduction pathway. Capable of suppressing v-Ras transformation in vitro.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RSU1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RSU1 protein (ab116729)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"