For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human RTN4IP1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVP RGSHMGS TVMPAWVIDKYGKNEVLRFTQNMMMPIIHYPNEVIVKVHAASVNPIDVNM RSGYGATALNMKRDPLHVKIKGEEFPLTLGRDVSGVVMECGLDVKYFKPG DEVWAAVPPWKQGTLSEFVVVSGNEVSHKPKSLTHTQAASLPYVALTAWS AINKVGGLNDKNCTGKRVLILGASGGVGTFAIQVMKAWDAHVTAVCSQDA SELVRKLGADDVIDYKSGSVEEQLKSLKPFDFILDNVGGSTETWAPDFLK KWSGATYVTLVTPFLLNMDRLGIADGMLQTGVTVGSKALKHFWKGVHYRW AFFMASGPCLDDIAELVDAGKIRPVIEQTFPFSKVPEAFLKVERGHARGK TVINVV
- Molecular weight41 kDa including tags
- Amino acids41 to 396
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab116191 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.02% DTT
- FunctionAppears to be a potent inhibitor of regeneration following spinal cord injury.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in mitochondria-enriched tissues. Found in heart, muscle, kidney, liver, brain and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the zinc-containing alcohol dehydrogenase family. Quinone oxidoreductase subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human RTN4IP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human RTN4IP1 protein (ab116191)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"