For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMAKISSPTETERCIESLIAVFQKYAG KDGYNYTLSKTEFLSFMNTELAAFTKNQKDPGVLDRMMKKLDTNSDGQLD FSEFLNLIGGLAMACHDSFLKAVPSQKRT
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 105
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab104643 is purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 43
- HEL S 43
- FunctionFacilitates the differentiation and the cornification of keratinocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation at Thr-10 by PRKCA significantly suppresses homodimerization and promotes association with NCL/nucleolin which induces nuclear translocation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human S100A11 protein images
References for Recombinant Human S100A11 protein (ab104643)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"