For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSHMSDCYTELEK AVIVLVENFY KYVSKYSLVK NKISKSSFRE MLQKELNHML SDTGNRKAAD KLIQNLDANH DGRISFDEYW TLIGGITGPI AKLIHEQEQQ SSS
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 103
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab105607 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 0.2M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Aging associated gene 13 protein
- FunctionCalcium-binding protein. Binds one calcium ion per monomer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Cytoplasm. Primarily nucleolar. Translocates from the nucleolus to the cytoplasm in response to an increase of intracellular calcium levels.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human S100A16 protein images
References for Recombinant Human S100A16 protein (ab105607)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"