For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSDCYTELEK AVIVLVENFY KYVSKYSLVK NKISKSSFRE MLQKELNHML SDTGNRKAAD KLIQNLDANH DGRISFDEYW TLIGGITGPI AKLIHEQEQQ SSS
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 103
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 40% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- Aging associated gene 13 protein
- FunctionCalcium-binding protein. Binds one calcium ion per monomer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Cytoplasm. Primarily nucleolar. Translocates from the nucleolus to the cytoplasm in response to an increase of intracellular calcium levels.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human S100A16 protein (ab125648)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"