For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMKHHHHHHAS MSDCYTELEKAVIVLVENFYKYVSKYSLVK NKISKSSFREMLQKELNHMLSDTGNRKAADKLIQNLDANHDGRISFDEYW TLIGGITGPIAKLIHEQEQQSSS
- Molecular weight13 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 103
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20mM Tris, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.5
- ReconstitutionReconstitute to a concentration of 0.5 mg/ml (200 µl).
- Aging associated gene 13 protein
- FunctionCalcium-binding protein. Binds one calcium ion per monomer.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Cytoplasm. Primarily nucleolar. Translocates from the nucleolus to the cytoplasm in response to an increase of intracellular calcium levels.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human S100A16 protein images
SDS-PAGE - S100A16 protein (ab96014)
14% SDS-PAGE separation of ab96014
Lane 1: M.W. marker - 14, 21, 31, 45, 66, 97 kDa
Lane 2: Reduced and heated sample, 5µg / lane
Lane 3: Non-reduced and non-heated sample, 5µg / lane
References for Recombinant Human S100A16 protein (ab96014)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"