For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MARPLEQAVA AIVCTFQEYA GRCGDKYKLC QAELKELLQK ELATWTPTEF RECDYNKFMS VLDTNKDCEV DFVEYVRSLA CLCLYCHEYF KDCPSEPPCS Q
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 101
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab123477 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- Protein S 100E
- Protein S-100E
- Protein S100 A3
- FunctionBinds both calcium and zinc. Probably binds 2 zinc ions per molecule. May be involved in calcium-dependent cuticle cell differentiation and hair shaft formation.
- Tissue specificitySkin specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human S100A3 protein (ab123477)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"