For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMETPLEKALTTMVTTFHKYSGREGSKLTLS RKELKELIKKELCLGEMKESSIDDLMKSLDKNSDQEIDFKEYSVFLTMLC MAYNDFFLEDNK
- Molecular weight13 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 92
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab104750 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 8.0
- Protein S-100D
- Protein S100-A5
- S100 calcium binding protein A5
- FunctionBinds calcium, zinc and copper. One subunit can simultaneously bind 2 calcium ions or 2 copper ions plus 1 zinc ion. Calcium and copper ions compete for the same binding sites.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human S100A5 protein images
SDS-PAGE - S100A5 protein (ab104750)
15% SDS-PAGE (3µg).
References for Recombinant Human S100A5 protein (ab104750)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"