For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH METPLEKALT TMVTTFHKYS GREGSKLTLS RKELKELIKK ELCLGEMKES SIDDLMKSLD KNSDQEIDFK EYSVFLTMLC MAYNDFFLED NK
- Molecular weight13 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 92
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
Purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under Desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.002% PMSF, 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 30% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Protein S-100D
- Protein S100-A5
- S100 calcium binding protein A5
- FunctionBinds calcium, zinc and copper. One subunit can simultaneously bind 2 calcium ions or 2 copper ions plus 1 zinc ion. Calcium and copper ions compete for the same binding sites.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human S100A5 protein (ab125665)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"