For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMTELEAAMGM IIDVFSRYSG SEGSTQTLTK GELKVLMEKE LPGFLQSGKD KDAVDKLLKD LDANGDAQVD FSEFIVFVAA ITSACHKYFE KAGLK
- Molecular weight12 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 95
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Product is not sterile! Please filter the product by an appropriate sterile filter before using it in the cell culture.
- Additional notes
ab63309 has an N-terminal His-tag (10 addiitonal amino acids).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.05M PBS, pH 7.2
- ReconstitutionAdd deionized water to prepare a working stock solution of approximately 0.5 mg/ml and let the lyophilized pellet dissolve completely.
- Migration inducing gene 9
- Protein S100-E
- Tissue specificityUp-regulated in various pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas and pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasias.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Colocalizes with S100PBP in the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human S100P protein images
SDS-PAGE - S100P protein (ab63309)
1. MW marker – 14, 21, 31, 45, 66, 97 kDa
2. reduced and heated sample, 5µg/lane
3. non-reduced and non-heated sample, 5µg/lane
References for Recombinant Human S100P protein (ab63309)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"