For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human S100Z protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MPTQLEMAMD TMIRIFHRYS GKERKRFKLS KGELKLLLQR ELTEFLSCQK ETQLVDKIVQ DLDANKDNEV DFNEFVVMVA ALTVACNDYF VEQLKKKGK
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 99
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab97408 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 50mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM EDTA, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Protein S100 Z
- Protein S100-Z
- Tissue specificityHighest level of expression in spleen and leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human S100Z protein images
References for Recombinant Human S100Z protein (ab97408)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"