For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human SDOS protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSTAAVPELKQISRVEAMRLGPGWSHSCHA MLYAANPGQLFGRIPMRFSVLMQMRFDGLLGFPGGFVDRRFWSLEDGLNR VLGLGLGCLRLTEADYLSSHLTEGPHRVVAHLYARQLTLEQLHAVEISAV HSRDHGLEVLGLVRVPLYTQKDRVGGFPNFLSNAFVSTAKCQLLFALKVL NMMPEEKLVEALAAATEKQKKALEKLLPASS
- Molecular weight26 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 211
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab104670 is purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Nudix (nucleoside diphosphate linked moiety X) type motif 16 like 1
- NUDT16 like protein 1
- FunctionProbable adapter protein, which may link syndecan-4 (SDC4) and paxilin (TGFB1I1 and PXN) receptors (By similarity). Does not play a role in U8 snoRNA decapping activity. Binds U8 snoRNA.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SDOS protein images
References for Recombinant Human SDOS protein (ab104670)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"