For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSHMVSVINTVDT SHEDMIHDAQ MDYYGTRLAT CSSDRSVKIF DVRNGGQILI ADLRGHEGPV WQVAWAHPMY GNILASCSYD RKVIIWREEN GTWEKSHEHA GHDSSVNSVC WAPHDYGLIL ACGSSDGAIS LLTYTGEGQW EVKKINNAHT IGCNAVSWAPAVVPGSLIDH PSGQKPNYIK RFASGGCDNL IKLWKEEEDG QWKEEQKLEA HSDWVRDVAW APSIGLPTST IASCSQDGRV FIWTCDDASS
NTWSPKLLHK FNDVVWHVSW SITANILAVS GGDNKVTLWK
ESVDGQWVCI SDVNKGQGSV SASVTEGQQN EQ
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 322
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
Purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 8
- FunctionFunctions as a component of the nuclear pore complex (NPC) and the COPII coat. At the endoplasmic reticulum, SEC13 is involved in the biogenesis of COPII-coated vesicles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat SEC13 family.
Contains 6 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > COPII-coated vesicle membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Nucleus > nuclear pore complex. In interphase, localizes at both sides of the NPC.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SEC13L1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SEC13L1 protein (ab105635)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"