For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MVSVINTVDT SHEDMIHDAQ MDYYGTRLAT CSSDRSVKIF DVRNGGQILI ADLRGHEGPV WQVAWAHPMY GNILASCSYD RKVIIWREEN GTWEKSHEHA GHDSSVNSVC WAPHDYGLIL ACGSSDGAIS LLTYTGEGQW EVKKINNAHT IGCNAVSWAP
AVVPGSLIDH PSGQKPNYIK RFASGGCDNL IKLWKEEEDG QWKEEQKLEA HSDWVRDVAW APSIGLPTST IASCSQDGRV FIWTCDDASS NTWSPKLLHK FNDVVWHVSW SITANILAVS GGDNKVTLWK ESVDGQWVCI SDVNKGQGSV SASVTEGQQN EQ
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 332
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab125173 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesab125173 should be stored desiccated below -18°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- FunctionFunctions as a component of the nuclear pore complex (NPC) and the COPII coat. At the endoplasmic reticulum, SEC13 is involved in the biogenesis of COPII-coated vesicles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat SEC13 family.
Contains 6 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle > COPII-coated vesicle membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Nucleus > nuclear pore complex. In interphase, localizes at both sides of the NPC.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human SEC13L1 protein (ab125173)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"