For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceHEK 293 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight45 kDa including tags
- Amino acids21 to 414
- TagsDDDDK tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 90
ab109035 is 0.2µm filtered.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- OL 64
- FunctionMay modulates insulin action conceivably only in the presence of its yet undefined target proteases in white adipose tissues.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in visceral adipose tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human SERPINA12 protein (ab109035)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"