For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMAS-LKPSFS PRNYKALSEV QGWKQRMAAK
ELARQNMDLG FKLLKKLAFY NPGRNIFLSP LSISTAFSML
CLGAQDSTLD EIKQGFNFRK MPEKDLHEGF HYIIHELTQK
TQDLKLSIGN TLFIDQRLQP QRKFLEDAKN FYSAETILTN
FQNLEMAQKQ INDFISQKTH GKINNLIENI DPGTVMLLAN
YIFFRARWKH EFDPNVTKEE DFFLEKNSSV KVPMMFRSGI
YQVGYDDKLS CTILEIPYQK NITAIFILPD EGKLKHLEKG
LQVDTFSRWK TLLSRRVVDV SVPRLHMTGT FDLKKTLSYI
GVSKIFEEHG DLTKIAPHRS LKVGEAVHKA ELKMDERGTE
GAAGTGAQTL PMETPLVVKI DKPYLLLIYS EKIPSVLFLG KIVNPIGK
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
- Additional notesProduct is NOT sterile! Please filter the product by an appropriate sterile filter before using it in cell culture.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.05M Acetate buffer, pH 4.0
- ReconstitutionAdd deionized water to prepare a working stock solution of approximately 0.5 mg/ml and let the lyophilized pellet dissolve completely.
- OL 64
- FunctionMay modulates insulin action conceivably only in the presence of its yet undefined target proteases in white adipose tissues.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in visceral adipose tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SERPINA12 protein images
SDS-PAGE - SERPINA12 protein (His tag) (ab63274)
1. MW marker – 14, 21, 31, 45, 66, 97 kDa
2. reduced and heated sample, 5µg/lane
3. non-reduced and non-heated sample, 5µg/lane
References for Recombinant Human SERPINA12 protein (ab63274)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"