For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceRETRVDLHLPRFKVEESYDLKDTLRTMGMVDIFNGDADLSGMTGSRGLVL SGVLHKAFVEVTEEGAEAAAATAVVGFGSSPTSTNEEFHCNHPFLFFIRQ NKTNSILFYGRFSSP
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids276 to 390
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Protein T4 A
- Protein T4-A
- FunctionMay act as a protease inhibitor to modulate the host immune response against tumor cells.
- Tissue specificitySquamous cells. Expressed in some hepatocellular carcinoma (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family. Ov-serpin subfamily.
- Developmental stageIts expression is closely related to cellular differentiation in both normal and malignant squamous cells.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Seems to also be secreted in plasma by cancerous cells but at a low level.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SerpinB3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SerpinB3 protein (ab114532)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"