For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSEPTTVAFD VRPGGVVHSF SHNVGPGDKY TCMFTYASQG GTNEQWQMSL GTSEDHQHFT CTIWRPQGKS YLYFTQFKAE VRGAEIEYAM AYSKAAFERE SDVPLKTEEF EVTKTAVAHR PGAFKAELSK LVIVAKASRT EL
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab86915 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a renaturation buffer.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- Chromosome 19 open reading frame 10
- Tissue specificityExpressed in synovial tissue. Found in synovial fluid of patients with arthropaties.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPF0556 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SF20 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SF20 protein (ab86915)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"