For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMHRDSCPLDCKVYVGNLGNNGNKTELERAFGYYGPLRSVWVARNPPGFAF VEFEDPRDAADAVRELDGRTLCGCRVRVELSNGEKRSRNRGPPPSWGRRP RDDYRRRSPPPRRRSPRRRSFSRSRSRSLSRDRRRERSLSRERNHKPSRS FSRSRSRSRSNERK
- Molecular weight44 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 164
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- arginine/serine-rich 3
- Pre mRNA splicing factor SRP20
- Pre-mRNA-splicing factor SRP20
- FunctionMay be involved in RNA processing in relation with cellular proliferation and/or maturation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsExtensively phosphorylated on serine residues in the RS domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SFRS3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SFRS3 protein (ab114674)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"