For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
- Cytokine independent survival kinase
- FunctionInvolved in the activation of potassium channels. Mediates cell IL-3-dependent survival signals.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in most tissues with highest levels in pancreas, kidney liver, heart and brain and lower levels in lung, placenta and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle. Early endosome. Localized in vesicle-like structures and in the early endosome.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SGK3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SGK3 protein (ab84767)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"