For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMDNKKRLAYA IIQFLHDQLR HGGLSSDAQE SLEVAIQCLE TAFGVTVEDS DLALPQTLPE IFEAAATGKE MPQDLRSPAR TPPSEEDSAE AERLKTEGNE QMKVENFEAA VHFYGKAIEL NPANAVYFCN RAAAYSKLGN YAGAVQDCER AICIDPAYSK AYGRMGLALS SLNKHVEAVA YYKKALELDP DNETYKSNLK IAELKLREAP SPTGGVGSFD IAGLLNNPGF MSMASNLMNN PQIQQLMSGM ISGGNNPLGT PGTSPSQNDL ASLIQAGQQF AQQMQQQNPE LIEQLRSQIR SRTPSASNDD QQELEHHHHH H
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 313
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab116439 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT, 10% Glycerol
- Alpha SGT
- FunctionCo-chaperone that binds directly to HSC70 and HSP70 and regulates their ATPase activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SGT family.
Contains 3 TPR repeats.
- DomainThe second tetratricopeptide repeat (TPR 2) mediates the interaction with SARS-CoV accessory protein 7a.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human SGTA protein (ab116439)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"