For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSPELKDRKDDAKGMEDEGQTKIKQRRSRTNFTLEQLNELERLFDETHYPD AFMREELSQRLGLSEARVQVWFQNRRAKCRKQENQLHK
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids117 to 204
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Homeobox protein Og12X
- OG 12
- OG 12X
- FunctionMay be a growth regulator and have a role in specifying neural systems involved in processing somatosensory information, as well as in face and body structure formation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, skeletal muscle, liver, lung, bone marrow fibroblast, pancreas and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the paired homeobox family. Bicoid subfamily.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed during cranofacial development as well as in heart.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SHOX2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SHOX2 protein (ab112350)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"