For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMHLSQWTRGRSRSHPGQGRSGESVEEVPLY GNLHYLQTGRLSQDPEPDQQDPTLGGPARAAEEVMCYTSLQLRPPQGRIP GPGTPVKYSEVVLDSEPKSQASGPEPELYASVCAQTRRARASFPDQAYAN SQPAAS
- Molecular weight17 kDa including tags
- Amino acids62 to 196
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab113580 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol
- SHP intracting transmembrane adapter protein
- SHP2-interacting transmembrane adapter protein
- FunctionNegatively regulates TCR (T-cell antigen receptor)-mediated signaling in T-cells. Involved in positive selection of T-cells.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in T- and B-cells. Present in plasma cells but not in germinal center B-cells (at protein level). Expressed in T- and B-cell lymphoma.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosines by LCK, FYN or ZAP70 upon TCR activation; which leads to the recruitment of PTPN11, GRB2 and CSK.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SIT protein images
References for Recombinant Human SIT protein (ab113580)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"