For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human SLC15A1 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceVKDGLNQKPEKGENGIRFVNTFNELITITMSGKVYANISSYNASTYQFFP SGIKGFTISSTEIPPQCQPNFNTFYLEFGSAYTYIVQRKNDSCPEVKVFE
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids473 to 572
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- +peptide cotransporter
- FunctionProton-coupled intake of oligopeptides of 2 to 4 amino acids with a preference for dipeptides. May constitute a major route for the absorption of protein digestion end-products.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PTR2/POT transporter (TC 2.A.17) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SLC15A1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SLC15A1 protein (ab114579)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"