For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceRSLRVIVKEFQRIDVNVYFASLQDYVIEKLEQCGFFDDNIRKDTFFLTVH DAILYLQNQVKSQEGQGSILETITLIQDCKD
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids674 to 754
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- deafness, autosomal recessive 4
- FunctionSodium-independent transporter of chloride and iodide.
- Tissue specificityHigh expression in adult thyroid, lower expression in adult and fetal kidney and fetal brain. Not expressed in other tissues.
- Involvement in diseasePendred syndrome
Deafness, autosomal recessive, 4
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SLC26A/SulP transporter (TC 2.A.53) family.
Contains 1 STAS domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cell membrane. Localizes to the apical brush border of cells in the cortical collecting ducts of the kidney.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SLC26A4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SLC26A4 protein (ab116912)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"