For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSGKSFKAGV CPPKKSAQCL RYKKPECQSD WQCPGKKRCC PDTCGIKCLD PVDTPNPTRR KPGKCPVTYG QCLMLNPPNF CEMDGQCKRD LKCCMGMCGK SCVSPVKA
- Molecular weight14 kDa
- Amino acids26 to 132
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 80
ab117196 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesAlthough stable at 4°C for 1 week, ab117196 should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Please see notes section.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- FunctionAcid-stable proteinase inhibitor with strong affinities for trypsin, chymotrypsin, elastase, and cathepsin G. May prevent elastase-mediated damage to oral and possibly other mucosal tissues.
- Tissue specificityMucous fluids.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 WAP domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human SLPI protein (ab117196)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"