For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSGKSFKAGVCPPKKSAQCLRYKKPECQSD WQCPGKKRCCPDTCGIKCLDPVDTPNPTRRKPGKCPVTYGQCLMLNPPNF CEMDGQCKRDLKCCMGMCGKSCVSPVKA
- Molecular weight14 kDa
- Amino acids26 to 132
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity>= 80
ab99142 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8.0
- FunctionAcid-stable proteinase inhibitor with strong affinities for trypsin, chymotrypsin, elastase, and cathepsin G. May prevent elastase-mediated damage to oral and possibly other mucosal tissues.
- Tissue specificityMucous fluids.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 WAP domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SLPI protein images
References for Recombinant Human SLPI protein (ab99142)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"