For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMANKGPSYGMSREVQSKIEKKYDEELEERL VEWIIVQCGPDVGRPDRGRLGFQVWLKNGVILSKLVNSLYPDGSKPVKVP ENPPSMVFKQMEQVAQFLKAAEDYGVIKTDMFQTVDLFEGKDMAAVQRTL MALGSLAVTKNDGHYRGDPNWFMKKAQEHKREFTESQLQEGKHVIGLQMG SNRGASQAGMTGYGRPRQIIS
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 201
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 85
ab101469 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- 22 kDa actin binding protein
- 22 kDa actin-binding protein
- Human 22kDa smooth muscle protein
- FunctionActin cross-linking/gelling protein (By similarity). Involved in calcium interactions and contractile properties of the cell that may contribute to replicative senescence.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calponin family.
Contains 1 calponin-like repeat.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SM22 alpha protein images
References for Recombinant Human SM22 alpha protein (ab101469)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"