For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human SMNDC1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSEDLAKQLASYKAQLQQVEAALSGNGENE DLLKLKKDLQEVIELTKDLLSTQPSETLASSDSFASTQPTHSWKVGDKCM AVWSEDGQCYEAEIEEIDEENGTAAITFAGYGNAEVTPLLNLKPVEEGRK AKEDSGNKPMSKKEMIAQQREYKKKKALKKAQRIKELEQEREDQKVKWQQ FNNRAYSKNKKGQVKRSIFASPESVTGKVGVGTCGIADKPMTQYQDTSKY NVRHLMPQ
- Molecular weight29 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 238
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab102020 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- 30 kDa splicing factor SMNrp
- FunctionNecessary for spliceosome assembly. Overexpression causes apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityDetected at intermediate levels in skeletal muscle, and at low levels in heart and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SMN family.
Contains 1 Tudor domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Nucleus > Cajal body. Detected in nuclear speckles containing snRNP and in Cajal (coiled) bodies.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SMNDC1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SMNDC1 protein (ab102020)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"