For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMDNLSSEEIQ QRAHQITDES LESTRRILGL AIESQDAGIK TITMLDEQKE QLNRIEEGLD QINKDMRETE KTLTELNKCC GLCVCPCNRT KNFESGKAYK TTWGDGGENS PCNVVSKQPG PVTNGQLQQP TTGAASGGYI KRITNDARED EMEENLTQVG SILGNLKDMA LNIGNEIDAQ NPQIKRITDK ADTNRDRIDI ANARAKKLID S
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab79180 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20mM Tris, pH 8.0
- SNAP 23
- FunctionEssential component of the high affinity receptor for the general membrane fusion machinery and an important regulator of transport vesicle docking and fusion.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highest levels where found in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNAP-25 family.
Contains 2 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell membrane. Cell junction, synapse, synaptosome. Mainly localized to the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SNAP23 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SNAP23 protein (ab79180)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"