For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human SNIP1 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MRWRLYPFKN DEVLPVMYIH RQSAYLLGRH RRIADIPIDH PSCSKQHAVF QYRLVEYTRA DGTVGRRVKP YIIDLGSGNG TFLNNKRIEP QRYYELKEKD VLKFGFSSRE YVLLHESSDT SEIDRKDDED EEEEEEVSDS
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids258 to 396
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab124986 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesab124986 should be stored desiccated below -18°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Please prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Store under Desiccating conditions.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- FHA domain containing protein SNIP1
- FHA domain-containing protein SNIP1
- FunctionDown-regulates NF-kappa-B signaling by competing with RELA for CREBBP/EP300 binding. Involved in the microRNA (miRNA) biogenesis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with highest expression in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FHA domain.
modificationsDegraded by the proteasome upon binding to the SMAD1/OAZ1/PSMB4 complex.
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human SNIP1 protein (ab124986)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"