For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human SNRPB2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMDIRPNHTIYINNMNDKIKKEELKRSLYAL FSQFGHVVDIVALKTMKMRGQAFVIFKELGSSTNALRQLQGFPFYGKPMR IQYAKTDSDIISKMRGTFADKEKKKEKKKAKTVEQTATTTNKKPGQGTPN SANTQGNSTPNPQVPDYPPNYILFLNNLPEETNEMMLSMLFNQFPGFKEV RLVPGRHDIAFVEFENDGQAGAARDALQGFKITPSHAMKITYAKK
- Molecular weight28 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 225
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab107134 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- FunctionInvolved in pre-mRNA splicing. This protein is associated with snRNP U2. It binds stem loop IV of U2 snRNA only in presence of the U2A' protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RRM U1 A/B'' family.
Contains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SNRPB2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SNRPB2 protein (ab107134)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"