For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMPKFYCDYCDTYLTHDSPSVRKTHCSG RKHKENVKDYYQKWMEEQAQSLIDKTTAAFQQGKIPPTPFSAPPPAGAMI PPPPSLPGPPRPGMMPAPHMGGPPMMPMMGPPPPGMMPVGPAP
- Molecular weight20 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 159
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 85
purified by using conventional chromatography
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 50% Glycerol, 1.75% Sodium chloride, 0.08% DTT, 5.84% EDTA
- FunctionThis protein is associated with snRNP U1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the U1 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein C family.
Contains 1 matrin-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SNRPC protein images
References for Recombinant Human SNRPC protein (ab116159)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"