For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMPKFYCDYCDTYLTHDSPSVRKTHCSGRKHKENVKDYYQKWMEEQAQSLI DKTTAAFQQGKIPPTPFSAPPPAGAMIPPPPSLPGPPRPGMMPAPHMGGP PMMPMMGPPPPGMMPVGPAPGMRPPMGGHMPMMPGPPMMRPPARPMMVPT RPGMTRPDR
- Molecular weight44 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 159
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionThis protein is associated with snRNP U1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the U1 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein C family.
Contains 1 matrin-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SNRPC protein images
References for Recombinant Human SNRPC protein (ab117010)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"