For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSLLNKPKSE MTPEELQKRE EEEFNTGPLS VLTQSVKNNT QVLINCRNNK KLLGRVKAFD RHCNMVLENV KEMWTEVPKS GKGKKKSKPV NKDRYISKMF LRGDSVIVVL RNPLIAGK
- Molecular weight16 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 118
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
Purified using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 8
- small nuclear ribonucleoprotein D2
- Small nuclear ribonucleoprotein D2 (RCG54604)
- FunctionRequired for pre-mRNA splicing. Required for snRNP biogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snRNP core protein family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SNRPD2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SNRPD2 protein (ab104481)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"