For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human SNRPE protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MAYRGQGQKV QKVMVQPINL IFRYLQNRSR IQVWLYEQVN MRIEGCIIGF DEYMNLVLDD AEEIHSKTKS RKQLGRIMLK GDNITLLQSV SN
- Molecular weight13 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 92
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
Purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 30% Glycerol, 5mM DTT, 200mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM EDTA, pH 8
- FunctionAppears to function in the U7 snRNP complex that is involved in histone 3'-end processing. Associated with snRNP U1, U2, U4/U6 and U5.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snRNP Sm proteins family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SNRPE protein images
References for Recombinant Human SNRPE protein (ab104036)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"