For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human SNRPG protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMSKAHPPELKKFMDKKLSLKLNGGRHVQGI LRGFDPFMNLVIDECVEMATSGQQNNIGMVVIRGNSIIMLEALERV
- Molecular weight11 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 76
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab105596 was purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Sm protein G
- FunctionAppears to function in the U7 snRNP complex that is involved in histone 3'-end processing. Associated with snRNP U1, U2, U4/U6 and U5.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snRNP Sm proteins family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SNRPG protein images
References for Recombinant Human SNRPG protein (ab105596)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"