For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human SNTN protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGGCMHSTQDKSLHLEGDPNPSAAPTSTCAP RKMPKRISISKQLASVKALRKCSDLEKAIATTALIFRNSSDSDGKLEKAI AKDLLQTQFRNFAEGQETKPKYREILSELDEHTENKLDFEDFMILLLSIT VMSDLLQNIRNVKIMK
- Molecular weight19 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 147
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab107138 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- FunctionMay be a component of the linker structure that bridges the ciliary membrane and peripheral singlet microtubules.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
- Cellular localizationCell projection > cilium. Expressed exclusively at the cilium tip where it localizes between the cell membrane and peripheral A-subfibers.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SNTN protein images
References for Recombinant Human SNTN protein (ab107138)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"