For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSPGKNSFGILSSKGNILQIQGSQLSASYPGGQLVFAIQNPTMINKGTRSN ANIQYQAVPQIQASNSQTIQVQPNLTNQIQIIPGTNQAIIT
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids71 to 161
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionBinds to GC box promoters elements and selectively activates mRNA synthesis from genes that contain functional recognition sites.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Sp1 C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SP2 transcription factor protein images
References for Recombinant Human SP2 transcription factor protein (ab117032)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"