For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant human SRMS protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight54 kDa including tags
- Amino acids215 to 488
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity: 24 nmol/min/mg
- Purity> 95
Determined by densitometry
- Additional notes
ab204877 (Poly (4:1 Glu, Tyr) peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Glutathione, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- EC 188.8.131.52
- FunctionMay be involved in proliferation or differentiation of keratinocytes in the skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. SRC subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human SRMS protein images
References for Recombinant human SRMS protein (ab107697)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"