For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMACTAARSPADQDRFICIYPAYLNNKKTIAEGRRIPISKAVENPTATEIQ DVCSAVGLNVFLEKNKMYSREWNRDVQYRGRVRVQLKQEDGSLCLVQFPS RKSVMLYAAEMIPKLKTRTQKTGGADQSLQQGEGSKKGKGKKKK
- Molecular weight42 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 144
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Signal recognition particle 19 kDa protein
- signal recognition particle 19kDa
- FunctionSignal-recognition-particle assembly, binds directly to 7S RNA and mediates binding of the 54 kDa subunit of the SRP.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SRP19 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SRP19 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SRP19 protein (ab116802)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"