For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMVLADLGRKITSALRSLSNATIINEEVLNAMLKEVCTALLEADVNIKLVK QLRENVKSAIDLEEMASGLNKRKMIQHAVFKELVKLVDPGVKAWTPTKGK
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 100
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Signal recognition particle 54 kDa protein
- Signal recognition particle 54kDa
- SRP 54
- FunctionBinds to the signal sequence of presecretory protein when they emerge from the ribosomes and transfers them to TRAM (translocating chain-associating membrane protein).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GTP-binding SRP family.
- DomainHas a two domain structure: the G-domain binds GTP; the M-domain binds the 7S RNA in presence of SRP19 and also binds the signal sequence.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SRP54 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SRP54 protein (ab116872)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"