For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMFRRPVLQVLRQFVRHESETTTSLVLERSLNRVHLLGRVGQDPVLRQVEG KNPVTIFSLATNEMWRSGDSEVYQLGDVSQKTTWHRISVFRPGLRDVAYQ YVKKGSRIYLEGKIDYGEYMDKNNVRRQATTIIADNIIFLSDQTKEKE
- Molecular weight42 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 148
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Mt SSB
- FunctionThis protein binds preferentially and cooperatively to ss-DNA. Probably involved in mitochondrial DNA replication.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SSB domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human SSBP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human SSBP1 protein (ab112355)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"