For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Ssu72 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSMPSSPLRVAVVCSSNQNRSMEAHNILS KRGFSVRSFGTGTHVKLPGPAPDKPNVYDFKTTYDQMYNDLLRKDKELYT QNGILHMLDRNKRIKPRPERFQNCKDLFDLILTCEERVYDQVVEDLNSRE QETCQPVHVVNVDIQDNHEEATLGAFLICELCQCIQHTEDMENEIDELLQ EFEEKSGRTFLHTVCFY
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 194
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab123148 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- CTD phosphatase SSU72
- Hypothetical protein FLJ10947
- FunctionMay be involved in the C-terminal domain of RNA polymerase II dephosphorylation, RNA processing and termination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SSU72 phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Predominantly in the cytosol.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Ssu72 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Ssu72 protein (ab123148)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"